UGREEN Premium High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet;
Stylish design high speed HDMI cable features for its 90 degree right angle connector – perfect behind TV wall mounts, which helps to reach a HDMI port which is difficult to access. It provides a one-cable solution for many of your home entertainment needs. Itcould be applied to connect your TV to your Blu-Ray Player, 3D Television, Roku, Boxee, Xbox360, PS3, Streaming Player, HD Cable Box, PC or any HD device with an HDMI. Then you could experience high quality audio and video from your home theater.
– High speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet;
– Data transfer rate up to 10,2 Gb/s;
– Supports Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio;
– HDCP compliant;
– HDMI Ethernet Channel. Adds high-speed networking to an HDMI link, allowing users to take full advantage of their IP-enabled devices without a separate Ethernet cable;
– Audio Return Channel. Allows an HDMI-connected TV with a built-in tuner to send audio data “upstream” to a surround audio system, eliminating the need for a separate audio cable;
– Support 3D. Defines input/output protocols for major 3D video formats, paving the way for true 3D gaming and 3D home theater applications;
– Support 4K resolution. Enables video resolutions far beyond 1080p, supporting next-generation displays that will rival the Digital Cinema systems used in many commercial movie theatres.
UGREEN High-Speed 90 degree (right angle) HDMI cable x1.Right Angle HDMI Cable: right angle design makes the cable better fits for wall-mounted devices, solving the embarrassment of limited spaces between wall and device.
Flat Cable: flat cable design makes it more flexible and won’t twisted and easy to wire during a limited space; with a stable signal transmission even in bending status.
Supports 4K, 1080P Full HD, 3D, Ethernet Channel, 48-Bit Deep Color and Audio Return Channel (ARC), audio video sync, HDCP compliant.
Excellent Construction: gold plated connectors anti-oxidation and anti-corrosion and trasfer stable signal; zinc alloy connectors make it withstands multiple plugging and unplugging.
Widely compatible with all HDMI devices, such as Blu-ray player, computer, AV receiver, Roku, PS 3/4, Xbox One/360, Nintendo Wii, TV, HDTV, monitor, or projector.